All the details of the Primavera als Clubs programme, that will fill some of the most emblematic venues of Barcelona with music during the week of the festival, are now available and for the first time Primavera al Clubs will be presented in Madrid with a party hosted by Lay’s. On Wednesday 4th June in La Casa Encendida there will be concerts by Darkside, the new project by the producer Nicolas Jaar, the Catalans Standstill who will perform their spectacle Cénit and Oso Leone from Mallorca.
Among the newly incorporated bands, our international John Talabot and the well-known producer Rodaidh McDonald (who has worked with Adele, Vampire Weekend and The xx and who runs XL Studios), who will join the session led by Jamie xx in the Teatre Principal of Barcelona on Wednesday 28th May. On the same night in BARTS there will be a spectacular line-up with the pillars of independent rock Shellac, punk from the Dutch band The Ex, from Portugal Paus with their journey between experimental pop and psychedelia and the Germans Full Blast, concerts that were initially programmed in Teatro Latino that will finally move to the rhythms of Uproot Andy and Geko Jones, artists from the Qué Bajo?! night in New York, accompanied by the Ecos del Gueto collective, that is formed by Hibai, Biano and Lumumba Jr., who will inject a little kuduro, favela funk and moonbathon and a lot more into their sets. The two rooms of the Apolo also have an extensive programme on Wednesday 28th, that has already been announced: The San Sebastian duo Niña Coyote eta Chico Tornado and their blend of rock&roll and dark blues, a DJ session by the New Yorkers Holy Ghost!, the ineffable Har Mar Superstar and the veterans The Brian Jonestown Massacre will play the main room whilst in La  there will be a showcase by La Castanya that will include live concerts by Beach Beach, Me and The Bees and Aries.
On Tuesday 27th there will be a presentation party held by Sony in the Teatre Principal that will vibrate with DJ sets by the Germans Digitalism and Hot Chip from the UK, whilst in La  de Apolo the Don't Panic! We're From Poland powered by Culture.pl showcase will take place, with concerts by Anthony Chorale, Coldair, Furia and Hokei, all in the framework of PrimaveraPro. These two new additions complete the programme of the second day together with the already announced Chicha Libre, with their own version of cumbia and Peruvian chicha, and the afrobeat orchestra Antibalas in the Apolo. But in fact Primavera als Clubs will actually take off on Monday 26th May in the Apolo with the presentation of The Free Fall Band’s new album, who will have two exclusive guest artists: Darren Hayman fronting The Trial Separation and Tigercats, as Darren and Giles Barrett from Tigercats have produced the album by the young Catalan band.
Another indisputable line-up of Primavera als Clubs will take place on Sunday 1st June in the Apolo with performances by Ty Segall, the Canadian duo Chromeo, the powerful Cloud Nothings, the Catalans Vàlius and the American DJ Dave P that will provide the entertainment for the now classical closing night in Barcelona together with the showcase by the Barcelona label Bcore in La  with Cuello, Fuckin' Bollocks and No More Lies and concerts by the new gem of Catalan folk-pop Joana Serrat, celestial folk by Grouper, the Argentinian Juana Molina and from the United States Angel Olsen in BARTS
As at other editions, access is free for all holders of the Primavera Sound 2014 Barcelona full festival ticket, subject to the capacity of the venues, except in the case of the Lay’s party that will be by invitation only.
MONDAY 26th MAY
- APOLO : Darren Hayman & The Trial Separation, The Free Fall Band, Tigercats
TUESDAY 27th MAY
- APOLO : Antibalas, Chicha Libre
- LA  DE APOLO: Don't Panic! We're From Poland powered by Culture.pl: Anthony Chorale, Coldair, Furia, Hokei
- TEATRE PRINCIPAL: Sony presents: Hot Chip (dj set), Digitalism (dj set)
WEDNESDAY 28th MAY
- APOLO: The Brian Jonestown Massacre, Har Mar Superstar, Holy Ghost! Djs, Niña Coyote eta Chico Tornado
- LA  DE APOLO: Showcase La Castanya: Aries, Beach Beach, Me and the Bees
- TEATRE PRINCIPAL: Jamie xx & Friends: John Talabot & Rodaidh McDonald
- EL TEATRO LATINO: Uproot Andy i Geko Jones (Qué Bajo?!), Ecos del Gueto (Hibai, Lumumba Jr, Biano)
- BARTS: The Ex, Full Blast, Paus, Shellac
SUNDAY 1st JUNE
- APOLO: Chromeo, Cloud Nothings, Dave P, Ty Segall, Vàlius
- LA  DE APOLO: Showcase BCore: Cuello, Fuckin' Bollocks, No More Lies
- BARTS: Angel Olsen, Grouper, Joana Serrat, Juana Molina
WEDNESDAY 4th JUNE
- LA CASA ENCENDIDA: Lay's presents: Darkside, Standstill presents Cénit, Oso Leone